Speaking of nails...
I just did mine last night! But first, a little back story for ya...
A couple of weeks ago Zoya Nail Polish had a special promotion where you could get two of their nail polishes for free and just pay for shipping! I know you're jealous you missed out. Just kidding. Not really haha. Now I’m normally a little skeptic about ordering nail polish colors online, but these were free and I’d never tried the brand before so I figured, why not? Plus there were reviews right on the site which I LOVE. Reviews are the best thing ever. And did I mention they were free? I got Kristen, a pale grey-blue, and Trixie, a silver, almost foil-y color. Like the most brilliant silver you can get without glitter chunks everywhere. Really gorgeous (and it’s Trixie Tuesday apparently, how appropriate).
Anyway, after a bit of a hassle with the post office, I finally had a chance to use them last night! I ended up doing an ombre glitter manicure and it turned out great. I’m calling it my “Ice Queen” manicure, although the more I look at it the more it’s reminding me of Cinderella's ball gown transformation—which I don’t think is a bad thing! I ended up tweeting a picture to @Zoya_NailPolish and they responded. Awesome! Overall, this manicure was a success. What do you think?
@wordsandtea How pretty, and oh-so wintery!— Zoya Nail Polish (@Zoya_NailPolish) January 31, 2012
I'm not entirely sure how to set this up so I guess I'll just dive right in. I'm Lindsey. I run a fitspo blog on tumblr called Fit, Full, and Fabulous which has kind of turned into visual fitspo and not so much detailing. I write for a living and now I'm starting this blog as a "creative outlet" of sorts. It's not really going to be able to be categorized as any one type of blog (maybe lifestyle-- such a catchall term though, amiright?), but on here you'll probably find the following:
• Yummy and healthy recipes– I absolutely love cooking
• Random fitness inspiration and tips that I use to keep active
• Photos/snapshots/instagram pictures of me/my boyfriend/the beach by our house/my nails – and that brings me to this next one:
• Nails! I used to have really bad nails and I've learned now how to grow them out successfully and I LOVE painting them. I'll probably have some beauty ish on here too.. kinda goes with that whole "being a girl" thing.
• All sorts of rants and raves (which will probably happen quite a bit)
• Other stuff
Sound good? Yay! Let's get into it